If you're looking for help in your math class, you've come to the right place. The list below will give you some ways to get started.
1. Seek help from your teacher:
To find out when they are available to meet:
- Ask your teacher ( email/phone list )
- Stop by the Math Office (WIN - Room 277 & NFLD - Room D311) and find the posted schedule.
2. Visit the math help center:
Winnetka Campus - Math Resource Room (Room 273)
- A math teacher and student tutors are available to assist you during periods 1-9.
- Textbooks are available for use, but must remain in the resource room.
- Adult tutors are available to assist you before, during, and after school.
- Textbooks are available for use, but must remain in AAC.
3. Take advantage of these resources:
4. Consider getting a tutor: