Alumni Achievement Award
Thank you for taking the time to nominate a New Trier alumnus/a for an Alumni Achievement Award. Your submission will be reviewed by the Selection Committee this spring, with an announcement of recipients expected by summer 2018. Nominations for the 2019 Awards are due by end of business on APRIL 16, 2018.
Recipients of the New Trier Township High School Alumni Achievement Award must:
- Be graduates of New Trier who have had outstanding careers, resulting in a direct and significant impact in their fields for a minimum of five years
- Demonstrate outstanding leadership, character, and service to the community
- Have school and career records that reflect the values of the New Trier motto: “To commit minds to inquiry, hearts to compassion, and lives to the service of humanity”
Nominees for the Young Alumnus Award category must:
- Be younger than age 40 at the time of the nomination
- Demonstrate potential for leadership in his or her chosen career and in service to the community
- Reflect the values of the New Trier motto
Your nomination should include detailed information about the nominee’s education and work history and should explain the extent and impact of his/her contributions in the designated field. Each nomination must provide specifics about the nominee’s involvement in service activities.
Nominee First Name:
Nominee Last Name:
Current Address if known:
Email if known:
Please select the category under which the nominee should be considered:
Nominee’s educational history (degrees, institutions):
Nominee’s service activities (organizations, roles, additional information about service):
Nominee’s professional and work history (organizations, roles):
Statement of support for nomination:
New Trier Alumnus/a?
If yes, graduation year: