Class of 2021
Parent/Guardian First Name: Parent/Guardian Last Name: Street: City: Zip: Preferred Phone: Email: Student's Name:
My family is new to the area and we would appreciate being contacted by the Transfer Family Group to assist us in getting acquainted with New Trier.
of 2021 BOARD OFFICERS 4-year terms
Volunteer Options You may select multiple positions for consideration.
- Recruit Adviser Room Representatives, conduct Fall orientation meeting, and maintain ongoing communications.
- Recruit Class Board members and fill other volunteer positions.
- Communicate with freshman parents via meetings, email, mailings, Parents’ Press articles, and NTPA class web page.
- Conduct monthly meetings of the Class Board to discuss items of interest and plan events for parents.
- Represent the class of 2021 on ad hoc committees as requested.
- Rise to become Co-Presidents of the NTPA during senior year.
- Assist the Co-Chairs in their responsibilities as requested.
- Organize Parent Party committee for social event freshman year.
- Rise to become Senior Class Co-Chairs during the final year when Co-Chairs become NTPA Co-Presidents.
- Prepare and distribute minutes of freshman Class Board meetings.
- Write occasional notes and letters as requested.
- Maintain class bank accounts and handle all class financial transactions.
- Prepare reports for monthly NTPA and Class Board meetings.
OF 2021 BOARD AT-LARGE MEMBER (4-year term)
menu and organize volunteers to serve breakfast snack to students one morning
of exam week. 1st and 2nd
Transition/Parent-Teacher Conferences Chair (2) Organize
volunteers to collate and stuff packets for 8th grade Academic Life meetings
freshmen year, parent-teacher conferences sophomore, junior year, senior year
Schedule three to four parent coffees throughout the year.
Communications (1) Manage and update class webpage and ENews. Coordinate the monthly updates to the Class of
2021 NTPA web page.
– Room Representative Liaison (1) Act as the communications link between the NTPA
and the Adviser Room Representatives.
OF 2021 NON-BOARD OPPORTUNITIES You can select multiple positions.
- Provide parents with informal recap of adviser room activities twice each year.
Collate and stuff packets for 8th grade Academic Life meetings during Freshman year, and transition to organize Parent Teacher Conferences on Winnetka campus Sophomore year.
Freshman Help with parent social event, e.g. decorations, invitations, etc.
Limited need for a few volunteers to serve breakfast to students one morning of exam week.
Assist families new to the area in getting acquainted with New Trier
regarding volunteer positions? Please contact Claire Hearn or Tika Walsh.