Concert Wear Fittings
The Music Department will be conducting concert wear fittings during the summer, with the goal of having all students fitted as the 2017-2018 school years begins.
- ALL boys will need to be fitted for a tuxedo, with the exception of students in: Freshman Boys' Chorus, any Jazz Ensembles and students in Music Theory only - Do not need to attend
- Girls in Freshmen Girls Chorus will need to be fitted
- Girls entering the instrumental program (Band & Orchestra) for the first time need to be fitted
- New students for Concert Choir & Choir Opera will need to be fitted
- Girls repeating Band, Orchestra, Concert Choir & Choir Opera will not need to be fitted
- Girls who already have the black velvet dress from last year will use that for High Fives & Choraliers
Please note All students will be fitted at the Music Department NORTHFIELD campus this year.
Please attend one of the fitting dates.
Location: Northfield campus - Room E 121, basement area of Music Dept.
- Wednesday, August 30: 2p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Friday, September 1: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 5: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Thursday, September 7: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
If you have any questions contact Anna Jones, concert wear coordinator email: email@example.com