- Responsible for maintaining a safe, efficient, and clean campus through the oversight of custodial, grounds, maintenance program
- Develops and monitors the district's facilities and construction planning, budgets, and activities
- Responsible for the physical security of district facilities.
- Engages in long range planning
- Develops and implements an energy efficiency program for the district, reducing the environmental impact of operating the campuses and utility costs
- Manages district property insurance programs
- Serves as the liaison with the Village of Northfield and Village of Winnetka for Planning, Zoning, Fire and permitting requirements
- Serve on the following committees: Cost Containment; Environmental; Facilities Steering; Facilities Infrastructure