Where: Hyatt Regency Chicago
151 East Wacker Drive
Chicago, Illinois 60601
When: Saturday, May 12
, from 7:00 p.m. until 11:00 p.m. (Students arriving after 8:00 pm will not be permitted entry, nor will students be permitted to leave the Prom before 10:00 p.m.)
Parking: Valet Parking: $28.00
Coct: Ticket Price $97.00 each
- Credit card (Master Card, Visa, Discover, or eCheck) for all online sales.
- In-person sales for those with outside guests are payable either by credit card (Master Card, Visa, or Discover) or by check payable to "New Trier High School".
- Tickets are associated with specific students; resale is not permitted.
- All ticket sales are considered final; no refunds are able to be processed.
- Students will not be permitted to attend Prom until outstanding fee bills have been paid. Please contact the Business Office to satisfy those payments.
Tickets: Ticket sales are available Monday, April 23rd (starting at 8:00 am) through Friday, April 27th (concluding at 4:00 pm).
- For NT Juniors & Seniors
Tickets will be sold online via RevTrak from 8:00 a.m. on Monday, April 23rd through 4:00 p.m. on Friday, April 27th.
- For NT students bringing
(under 21) or a freshman/sophomore NT guest
Students must purchase their ticket as well as their guest's ticket in person in the Junior Adviser Chair office (Room 200).
Ticket Agreement Form
must be filled out for each NT student.
Guest Approval Form
must be completed for all non-New Trier guests.
Additionally, students must submit a copy of their guest's ID to purchase tickets.
All forms are available in room 200 or on this web site.
D.J.: Spinnin' Discs
Photography: Stuart Rodgers (There will be a photo booth available throughout the evening with props, and there will also be a photographer taking candid photos at the event.)
Prom Favor: T‐Shirts will be distributed sometime the week of May 7th. Further information will follow.
Menu: Dining is buffet-style; there are no assigned tables. Specific dietary needs/restrictions should be addressed through communication with your adviser.
- Students must bring their current school ID card to Prom.
- As this is a New Trier High School function, all school rules and expectations will apply. Use of Tobacco and Nicotine (as defined in the
) is strictly prohibited.
- Once students leave Prom, they will not be permitted to return to the function.