Parents still can request weekly in-person instruction for the rest of first semester for students who would benefit from coming to school every week, particularly before remote final exams Jan. 19-21.
To request weekly instruction during first semester, log on to the PowerSchool Parent Portal and follow these steps:
- Select your student and click on "Forms" from the left side navigation bar.
- Click on form " Request for Additional Days of In Person Learning".
- Complete and submit the form.
Our staff will review all requests and contact families if and when space is available. There may be circumstances in which a classroom will be at room capacity due to social distancing guidelines, so a student may be assigned to a quiet room to participate in remote learning for some classes during their additional days on campus.
Turn in saliva samples every week
If you are applying for additional support for your student, please immediately begin turning in their saliva samples EVERY week , starting now. Click here for times and locations.
- For last names A-K, turn in all day Sunday or Monday morning before 9 a.m. every week
- For last names L-Z, turn in all day Tuesday or Wednesday morning before 9 a.m. every week
If you have any technical issues accessing the PowerSchool Portal, please contact the Data Team by email at PowerSchoolSupport@nths.net or by calling 847-784-2329 between 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. during school days.