Students are required to attend an iPad Orientation session during the summer. Given that we are currently following social distancing guidelines, these iPad Orientation sessions will be completed at home, after picking up their devices from the school. If you are receiving an iPad for summer school classes, please review the earlier dates listed below.
Once the portal opens, you will make an iPad selection and will be required to register for a time slot to pick up your iPad. After you select your iPad pickup date and time, an auto-generated confirmation will be emailed to you from iPadHelp@nths.net . If you do not receive a confirmation in your Inbox, please check your spam folder.
SUMMER SCHOOL IPAD PICKUP INFORMATION
2020-2021 iPad Pickup Schedule
We will be limiting the number of students per time slot, and follow social distancing guidelines to protect our students and staff. You will receive more information about the iPad pickup procedure closer to your selected date.
- June 8th (Summer School Students Only) - Between 9a - 3p
- June 9th (Summer School Students Only) - Between 9a - 3p
- June 10th (Summer School Students Only) - Between 9a - 3p
- June 11th (Summer School Students Only) - Between 9a - 3p
- June 15th (Summer School Students Only) - Between 7:30a - 11:30a
- June 23rd - Between 8a-4p
- June 24th - Between 8a-4p
- June 30th - Between 8a-4p
- July 1st - Between 8a-4p
- July 7th - Between 8a-4p
- July 8th - Between 8a-4p
During the self-paced, online orientation course, students will...
- Learn how they can download core and course-specific apps through Self Service
- Review core apps that support academic activities and productivity
- Enroll in Canvas, our learning management system
- Log into and set up their school Google Drive account
- Review PowerSchool Learning functionality
- Review the basics of being a good digital citizen
ITEMS YOU WILL NEED TO BRING WITH YOU TO YOUR IPAD PICKUP:
Receipt of purchase: Students must bring a copy of their payment receipt in order to receive the iPad. This was emailed to the parent after purchasing the iPad via Revtrak. The email will be from "New Trier District 203/NTX Web Store".
ID Card: Students should bring some form of identification to their scheduled iPad pickup (examples - library card or former school ID with name and photo is preferred)
MAKING SCHEDULE CHANGES
If you should need to change the date of your student's iPad pickup, log back into the MLP Web Portal and select the "Click here to change" link to select another day and time.