Parent University Straight Talk: The Truth and Consequences of Teen Risk Behaviors
Parents are invited to learn the truth about teen vaping, drinking, and other risky behaviors. Drawing on data from the most recent Youth Risk Behavior Survey (YRBS) and our panel of experts, we'll examine:
- How prevalent alcohol and drug use is among our students
- What reasons students give for using or not
- The latest information about vaping and e-cigarette use among our teens
- How New Trier supports students in making good choices
- What we as parents can do
Panelists include Assistant Principal of Student Services Scott Williams, Student Assistance Program Coordinator Kris Hummel, Social Work Department Chair Tiffany Myers, and School Resource Officer Jerry Sarbia. Moderated by Principal Denise Dubravec.
All New Trier parents are invited to attend. The program will be videotaped.
For more information, please contact: