Due to the uncertainty of when we will be allowed to have students return to campus, we are postponing camps and registration at this time. Once we confirm what will be allowed in future months, we will inform families if and when youth summer camps will be held. We are hoping to offer our camps this summer, but it is likely they may be rescheduled for a later date. If we are unable to host these camps, or if your child cannot attend a camp for whatever reason, New Trier will provide a full refund. I will send an email on June 1st indicating our plans for the summer.
Thanks for your patience and understanding as we work through this unprecedented time.