Welcome Parents of the Class of 2024!
On behalf of the New Trier Parents' Association, we're thrilled to welcome you. Whether this is your first or last child at New Trier, the adventure is unique for each student, particularly during this unprecedented time. As your NTPA Class of 2024 co-chairs, we will be here each step of the way.
The NTPA's mission is to promote connections, provide communication, and present opportunities for parents which support and enhance the New Trier experience. It is with great enthusiasm that we hope to do just that.
We would like to highlight the following:
- Rising 10
Grade Families: Welcome to the Winnetka Campus - This April 26 program shared information about what is ahead for rising Sophomore students and described opportunities to get involved on the Winnetka Campus next year. Click
to view the recording.
- New Trier's Back to School webpage
- This page is updated frequently and is a good place to start with any school-related questions. New Trier's
is a valuable resource and is updated frequently. For information about the COVID-19 saliva screening program, including a helpful video and a monthly calendar,
click here .
- As New Trier increases the number of students on campus during second semester, it's even more important for students to follow protocols such as social distancing and mask wearing. Let's encourage our students to do their part in following these guidelines, as it will help keep school open for as many students as possible. Thank you for your support!
- NTPA AtoZ Directory: The AtoZ Directory app is now active. All parents were sent an AtoZ verification email on October 27. Please use the auto login link in that email to update your password (even if you have a password previously used for New Trier or for any other school) and verify your data. If you cannot locate that email, log in to
, click "forgot password," and follow the steps to reset your password. Please visit the
for additional information and FAQs
- Student clubs continue to welcome new members! For ideas about clubs to join, students can visit
, which features a
and a flip book with great information about clubs at New Trier. Students interested in joining a club should email the club sponsor for more information
- Academic support: As freshman year continues, your student may find the workload increasing and the subject matter becoming more challenging. Encourage your student to reach out to the classroom teacher with questions or concerns. In addition, please remind your student that help is available through the
Academic Assistance Center (AAC) . The AAC is a great resource for freshmen in need of tutoring.
for more information about the AAC.
Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions - particularly if your family is new to the area and would like assistance getting acquainted with New Trier. Our email address is
We look forward to sharing the New Trier journey with you.
NTPA 2024 Co-Chairs
Important Reminders and Information
Did You Know?
In September, NTPA Parent University hosted a webinar called NT 101, aimed at helping parents acclimate their students to New Trier. If you missed this program, you can view the recording
Parent University - Parent Education Programs
Welcome to Parent University, a central location for all New Trier Parent Educational programming including seminars, round tables, coffees and informational meetings. Programming listed here is intended for the New Trier community, and is sponsored by New Trier High School, New Trier parent organizations and various community groups.
to see upcoming events and their descriptions.