Post-High School Counseling Department endorses the products/services listed below solely for general educational purposes.
New Trier Financial Aid Night Powerpoint 2014-15
Financial Aid Sites:
- Illinois Student Assistance Commission The Illinois Student Assistance Commission (ISAC) is a one-stop financial aid center for all college planning needs.
- FAFSA Online Provides information on federal financial aid and tips for completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid on the Web.
- Federal Government Program Federal government program for health professionals willing to trade significant federal aid for a commitment to work in underserved areas.
- College Board Online Financial aid information for parents and students.
- College Board Need Analysis Analysis tool for predicting need based aid eligibility.
- Student Financial Aid Provides links to Internet sources of information about student financial aid.
- Financial Aid by State College planning guides, electronic applications, federal loan information, and links to financial aid opportunities organized by state.
- Mapping Your Future College and career advice for parents and high school students.
- College Savings Plan Go to "Tools & Calculators" section and scroll down to "What will it take to save for a college education" under "Money Management Tools". Find out how your current college savings plan measures up.
- TERI The Education Resources Institute, Inc. is a nonprofit sponsor of private loans for education.
- CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE The financial aid application service of the College Board.
- Sallie Mae Sallie Mae sponsored college financial planning website.
- Paying for College
- College Affordability Guide Learn More, Pay Less.