Registration for 2020-2021- 2nd Semester Bus Service is CLOSED
The deadline for registering for bus service
was Thursday, January 14, 2021 at 4 pm.
New Trier High School provides bus transportation services through Alltown Bus Service, Inc. If you would like to register your student for bus transportation for bus services for 2
semester, please click
. At this site you can register online with Discover, MasterCard or Visa. At the time of registration a bus stop must be selected in order to process your payment. The RevTrak receipt is your confirmation and will have your bus information emailed to you. Bus stops have been set-up using the same information as 1
semester. Please keep monitoring your email for further updates
The student's bus privilege is noted on the student ID card. Students will receive their bus IDs during their advisery period during the first week of in-person learning. Second semester bus passes are in effect beginning Tuesday, January 26, 2021. Please see below for more specific details:
Safety and Procedure Changes
- Students must wear a face covering at all times on the bus.
- Students must fill out the District's Ruvna health screening questions prior to boarding the bus.
- Students who have a temperature greater than 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit/38 degrees Celsius or symptoms of COVID 19 should remain at home.
- Social distancing at the bus stop must be maintained to the greatest extent possible.
- Students must remain seated at all times and only 1 student per school bus seat. (Siblings may sit together).
- Buses will have new cleaning procedures to help reduce the spread of COVID-19
- Capacity on each bus will be reduced to help with social distancing
- Spaces will be limited and a waitlist will be developed if a bus route reaches capacity
- These guidelines may need to be updated as information continues to evolve.
- Please refer to the letter that was sent by the District on Wednesday, September 23 for all our return-to-school information, including which days your child will attend in-person learning based on their last name.
- At this time, we are offering only offering 2nd Semester Round Trip Bus Passes
- The bus pass will cover transportation from school based on the hybrid model
- If we convert to a 100% in person instruction, families will have the option, if purchasing round trip bus service for the additional three days
- If school is converted to remote learning, families will receive a prorated refund
School Bus Information:
AM and PM Bus Routes
New Trier's morning bus routes pick up students in all grade levels, stopping first at the Northfield Campus and then proceeding to the Winnetka Campus. In the afternoon, buses leave the Northfield Campus to take students directly home and then proceed to the Winnetka Campus to pick up students and take them home.
For the afternoon on
BLUE DAYS (TUESDAYS AND THURSDAYS) students are dismissed at 3:15 p.m. at the Northfield Campus and 3:35 p.m. at the Winnetka Campus.
Northfield Campus buses depart at 3:25p.m.
Winnetka Campus buses depart at approx. 3:45 p.m
GREEN DAYS (WEDNESDAYS AND FRIDAYS) students are dismissed at 2:00 p.m. at the Northfield Campus and 2:10 p.m. at the Winnetka Campus.
Northfield Campus buses depart at 2:10 p.m.
Winnetka Campus buses depart approx. 2:45 p.m.
Pace Bus Service Update:
Due to the ongoing effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, all trips footnoted as "school days only" in the public timetables for the routes listed below are not operating for the Fall 2020 semester.
Routes: 213, 221, 230, 240, 250, 270, 301, 310, 313, 314, 315, 322, 350, 352, 385, 421, 422, 423, 533, 540, 546, 547, 548, 561, 562, 568, 569, 572
Please be advised that this includes "school days only" trips on Routes 213, 421, 422, and 423 to Loyola Academy, Reginia Dominican High School, and New Trier High School Northfield Campus.
Please note: New Trier High School Winnetka Campus will continue to have bus services, as this route is served by Pace's regular mainline services and no reductions in services are planned at this time.
for more details about Fall 2020 service and to learn more about Pace. To stay informed about the latest updates on your route(s), please sign up for Pace's email/text alerts by clicking here .
If you have any questions about service to your school, please contact Pace Customer Relations at 847-364-PACE (7223).